[pmmail-list] 2.20.2100

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:09:30

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:44:48 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>Curtis,
>
>You are aware we are listening and attempting to work on the problem.
>
>We have been trying to reproduce this problem and are having no luck.
>We cannot fix it since we cannot see the problem and reproduce it.
>(Win98SE, WinNT, Win2k)
>
>We posted this to the list to see if anyone else was experiencing this
>issue to see if we could narrow down the cause.
>- No one else there or anywhere has reported the issue.
>
>We have checked it in coordination with the text editor you use.  We
>have been in touch with the developers of Textpad.
>
>We have checked the PMMEdit.dll's you are using.

I've seen this bug in the past, but since I've only ever received one
292k text email that I was interested in <g>, I have not rechecked it.

Jimmy, as I'm using Win95 on my work machine, do you want to send me
the mail in question (or indeed anything large and text like) so I can
check the function again? I don't think it is worth sending to the
list, but then again it might reveal a problem for people that have
either not noticed the bug or never received a large mail of this type.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails