[pmmail-list] Help or program problem

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:58:51 -0500

Yes, the are being mentioned.  The help files are being rewritten.
However the will most likely not be included until we get to one of the
'near final' betas.

Thanks,

jimmy

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:46:07 -0500, John Swartzentruber wrote:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:27:49 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>Is this not present in the Tools menu?
>
>Tools-->Reindex
>                          -Folder
>                          -Account
>                          -All

Yes, it is. That is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you.

Might I strongly (very strongly) suggest that Help be updated to
indicate this? I looked for Re-index in the help index, and it wasn't
there at all. I searched for Re-Index, and found the erroneous
information about it being in the Folder menu.

Some of these great features aren't of much use if we don't know about
them.

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com