[pmmail-list] Memory usage

Christian Schiller pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:33:22

Hi there,

I installed the Windows beta 2 recently. I was wondering - PMMail keeps
still snatches more and more memory - if I let it run for several days,
it needs up to 50MB, but directly after you started it it only needs
6MB. Is this some kind of already-known memory leak?

Kind regards,
Christian Schiller                              Winchester, England
|  http://www.eidolons-inn.de - ICQ 1689964 - PGP key on request!  |
 If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the
 computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles
 per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.
 (Robert X. Cringely)