[pmmail-list] Beta 2

Steve Richards pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:31:50 -0500 (EST)

Well, I've learned something today, making it a good day. I never knew it had to be in the outbox so I could re-edit and send.

I have the send after fetch option active. If I am editting and the automatic fetch is done and then the send, will the message be sent while I am in the
middle of changing it ?

Steve