[pmmail-list] ~Re: Download progress meter?

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 10:51:09 +0100 (MEZ)

Kris,
Basically you are right. I'm using this feature already on all my
accounts. But you will hardly recognize these messages if you do not
watch the status window all the time. Probably downloading the headers
of all the messages that are too large could be an idea...

Regards

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of POTSDAM (Germany)