[pmmail-list] Another feature I'd like

James L. Vaughn pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:13:59 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:25:46 -0500, Steve Ewing wrote:

>Since we're discussing new features with a beta on the street,
>I'd like to see, in the Windows version (I'm a reluctant
>conversion from OS/2 to Win) the ability to mark messages

Poor guy.
>as read from the icon in the toolbar.  Currently you can read new
>message subjects without opening the whole program and click
>on them to read the individual messages (very handy),  or
>use the option to delete all new items,

duh wow, I didn't know I could do that. But I'm finding "new" features
with PMMail/2 when I least expect it.

If you want to add my request to the wish list, I would like to see as
you type spell checking, and I would like to see all the functions in
your spell checker working.  The "ignore all" button has never worked
the way it is supposed to.

                                          \\|//
                                         (o o)
              ------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo------------
         ARE YOU GETTING A BIT CURIOUS?
         "I have seen the future and it is just
           like the present, only longer."
                -- Kehlog Albran, "The Profit"
                  ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
                  º       James L. Vaughn III        º
                  º               *WarLock*                 º
                  º                        **                          º
                  ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
     ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
     º           *  jvaughn2@earthlink.net  *                  º
     º  **  http://home.earthlink.net/~jvaughn2   ** º
     ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
                 ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
                 º      **  OS/2 Warp v.4   **       º
                 º       *FP14  Java 1.1.8a *       º
                 º                        **                          º
                 ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ