[pmmail-list] text/enriched Filter (Eudora Mail)

Chris Hellwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:49:38 +0100 (MEZ)

Hi,

I got some text/enriched coded emails (eudora) and expect some more.
Since the sender made heavy use of the enriched tags, it is nearly
impossible to read the mail.

So I found a text/enriched to text/plain and text/html converter. Looks very
clever but did not work at all.

So I had a look around an found the RFC which describes text/enriched. The
RFC contains to sample programs to convert text/enriched to text/plain and
text/html. I compiled them with gcc (emx) and made some minor changes to
fit my need (especially german umlauts).

Two question:

* Is there somebody out there who made the converter from hobbes
(rconv112.zip) workin

* If not, is there some need in making the 'work' I made public available (as a
filter for text/enriched mail). If so, I would put some effort in making it
useable as a PMMail filter for both platforms.

Chris