[pmmail-list] Body of message blank???

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:53:56 -0500

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:39:37 -0500, Carl S. Hayes wrote:

>When I receive an Email the entire body of the Email
>is blank.  If I use the Alt+V after opening the Email I
>can read the message.  The message does not appear
>in the 'preview' window at all.
>
>The really wird thing is that messages prior to my last
>system shutdown are just like normal.

I'm not sure if it is related, but I noticed that when I copied my
entire SouthSoft directory (programs, accounts, etc.) to a CD-ROM and
ran it, the messages all appear blank when I run the program (from the
CD). The *.msg files themselves are correct.

I assume the problem is because something can't be written. What it is,
I'm not sure.