[pmmail-list] Beta 2

Curtis Delzer pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:59:57 -0800

There is a problem in the BETA that when you have a large attachment to
send, the server gets the message, but PM-Mail doesn't know "waiting
for server acceptance" and then, "error, check error.log" message
occurs when actually the server got the message and is happily sending
it on, and if you have several in a group who receive a 5 Meg
attachment as I do every day, it is absolutely essential that I delete
the message before it gets sent out again or their mailboxes will be
filled up with PM-Mail's sending the message over and over.   Two other
mail clients I have  not exhibit this problem, Calypso and Eudora (both
latest versions) so it is something broken in the BETA since this
behavior was not exhibited in earlier versions of  PM-Mail...
TAKE CARE!
Curtis Delzer.  H.S.
W B 6 H E F.
Sacramento, CA.