[pmmail-list] Download progress meter?

Paul Ratcliffe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:10:01 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:27:32 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:

>Whatever it may do to accomplish the stop is not my point .  The point
is that PRM does do it and you don't
>have to take the application down to do it.

This is not my point either. Nowhere did I dispute this.

>I didn't ask for it to continue with other messages, just stop
>download or upload when I tell it to.  Perhaps you should go read my
comments a bit better before you make
>your very irritating comments?  It was someone else who asked to skip
and continue.

I didn't comment on the above, so I fail to see why you are bringing it
up.

What you actually said that pissed me off was this:

>=>>=>There is no support in POP3 for abandoning individual message
>=>retrieval
>=>>
>=>>Well if that is true...

That is what I was complaining about. You seem to be casting doubt on
my statement for no good reason that I can see. You obviously know
nothing about the POP3 protocol, yet you see fit to question me.