[pmmail-list] Manual filter suggestions

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 06:20:48 -0400

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:17:38 -0800, Ramit Sethi wrote:

>1. In the filter creation window, if 'manual' is checked, there should be no requirement to fill out the fields (search __, for __).

In this instance "manual" doesn't just mean "apply only to messages I
specifically select. It also may mean "apply only when I arbitrarily
decide to."

You can select a group of messages and tell PMMail to manually (i.e.,
not during a fetch or a send) filter them, chosing to act on some of
them if they meet certain criteria (i.e. search ___ for ___).

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support