[pmmail-list] ~Re: Another feature I'd like

Frank Winkler - Sun Germany REOS - Munich pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:14:12 +0100 (MET)

 >>Also, a feature I
 >>need is the ability to move folders with a keyboard command.s
 >
 >TMK, PMMail does not allow folder tree manipulation from within the
 >main window either by drag/drop or shortcut key. To change folder
 >tree, close PMMail and use Windows to relocate the folder(s) then
 >restart PMMail.

What a silly answer! can you imagine that there are people who don't use
(and don't want use or even install) Windoze on their system? Especially
just for changing the tree structure this suggestion must be a cruel
joke ...

Regards

Frank Winkler                             frank.winkler@germany.sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Remote Admin Center
Sonnenallee 1                                   Voice +49 89 46008.2755
85551 Heimstetten - Germany                       Fax +49 89 46008.2740