[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:16:51 -0400

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:22:34 +1100 (EDT), Rod... Whitworth wrote:

>This "convention" is not a part of <any> RFC that I have (RFC644 to RFC3166)
>referring to email. If any MUA depends on it that is a broken puppy.

That's why it's a "convention", not a "standard".

>In fact I think yours is the only sig I have noticed it in.....

Shrug. Have a look around usenet, do a search on "sig convention" or
something. It's probably been a convention since before you got on
the 'net. (It was a convention long before _I_ got on the 'net.)

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support