[pmmail-list] ~Re: Another feature I'd like

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:32:33 -0400

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:06:36 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Why would shutting down the PMMail be any easier?  I can easily
>accomplish the task in far less time using the process I cited instead
>of closing down PMMail, opening the PMMail folder (which I do not keep
>on my desktop), dragging and dropping the folder and then opening

Oh. I thought it would be faster the other way.

>PMMail up again.  Do you know something I don't know?  I just ran a

One thing that you might run into is if you have filters pointing to
existing folders and you move files then delete the folder, your
filters must be changed. They should continue to run if you just
rearrange the folders from OS/2.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support