[pmmail-list] ~Re: Download progress meter?

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:39:21 -0500

AMEN!

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:26:37 +0100 (MEZ), Andreas Ludwig wrote:

=>And no discussion either.
=>I'm just proposing features that make sense to me and could make PMMail
=>an even better mail client. If you have a different opinion, it's OK to
=>discuss the feature, before BSW spends its (obiviously very) scarce
=>resources on implementing it. But I'm not participating in discussions
=>like these to be taught how I 'must' use my applications, otherwise
=>being disqualified as an idiot.
=>

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA

Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html