[pmmail-list] Bug? Feature?

David M. Nelson pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:17:02 -0800

I have PMMail (Win2K, 2.20 kernel, non-beta) setup to retrieve mail
every 4 minutes.  My filter for this list automatically sets the "low
priority" flag and places the message in a "PMMail" subfolder, where I
have the messages sorted first by "read status."

On an active list, such as this one, new mail will often arrive while
I'm still reading the previous messages.

I normally cycle through the mail using F8 (Delete and Up), but if new
mail arrives while I have a message window open, "F8" opens an old
message rather than the next in the list---in this case it opens the
list "Subscription Information," which just happens to be at a higher
priority.  It is easy to recover from this, but it is certainly
unexpected behavior.

I cannot test this on 2.20.2100, as the retrieve function still
times-out for me, so I have to revert back to plain 2.20.

--
David M. Nelson
<solomani@netcom.com>