[pmmail-list] (No Subject)

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Jan 2001 10:31:44

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:14:16 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany
REOS - Munich wrote:

>Hi there !
>
>The new release was scheduled for end of December, then the new target
>was Tuesday, but still it isn't there. Furthermore, the update page has
>not been updated since December, 21st. What's going on here?

I had an email from Jimmy earlier today, stating that some additional
fixes are being put in to PMMail hence a slight delay. No confirmed
date for the new delivery, but he seemed to feel it would be seen soon.

I'll believe it when I see it ;-)

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails