[pmmail-list] 2.2.2030 uploaded

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Jan 2001 15:53:10

On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 10:20:19 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>This has been fixed (I have plenty of them if anyone wants a copy).
>The problem is however clicking on a link in the junk message still
>causes a problem.

Interesting. I had a new type of spam here today, when I opened the
thing so I could copy the headers ready for an abuse report [1] it
opened IE 5.5 in what appeared to be kiosk mode (full screen with no
apparent way of closing it). I c-a-d'd it and killed IE myself, of
course this sort of problem is Windoze-specific but very annoying all
the same. I assume that PMMail wouldn't do this (bringing it back on
topic).

[1]that I couldn't make anyway because the IP address was unreachable
and there was no way of locating it using the usual means

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails