[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 2.20.2030

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Jan 2001 21:38:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi there !

I just installed the beta update and in my case the new binary even doesn't
start up properly :( ... the process launches and is visible but neither
doesn't appear in the window list nor shows up as a PM window. There is also no
POPUPLOG entry. Furthermore, the binary doesn't seem to have an icon.
2.10.2010 still works, even with the new DLLs after killing the new instance.

Please help!

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.180
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.199