[pmmail-list] No problems with PMMail 2.20.2030 but no fixes either

MaxWarp2@Quasarbbs.net pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 06 Jan 2001 13:52:26 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 19:47:05 -0600 (CST), Mark Kleine wrote:

>>I accept the possibility that there aren't enough remaining OS/2
users to justify these features, but if it's a common code base,
maybe it could happen.  I do expect to pay a suitable upgrade price
for a new release with real enhancements...  In fact, I am eager to.

I do use only OS/2 both at home and at work too..

And i will pay ***only*** if the OS/2 version has the same (or even
more) than the windows one, elseware blueprintsoftware will not see
my money.

I've enough to be frauded by OS/2 developers....

The execuse of few os/2 users remaining is only a bullshit, with
EcomStation (the new client) the user base will expand, e.g. here in
my town i have some people coming back to OS/2 about the release
of the new client.

So please stop to boycott the OS/2 users and its community.

I'm really tired to read every day the same bullshits on this (and
other) mailing lists...

Does is called FUD?

Massimo

http://www.teamos2.it