[pmmail-list] Charset Problems in PMMail/2

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 10:09:33 +0100 (MEZ)

Hello,

   this is using PMMail for OS/2 ver 2.10.2010

   a) 8-bit-characters are not correctly displayed when Charset is
given as ISO-8859-1, but there is no content-transfer-encoding
configured;

   b) 8-bit-characters which are correclty displayed in the
received-message pane, are no longer displayed correctly in the
quoted text in the message creation window, when I answer the message
with quoting.

  Will these be addressed in the current bug fix release?

  As I mentioned before, I had shortly installed the 2.10.2030 beta
version, but went back to 2.10.2010 because the beta crashed and in
the first instance even the system.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main