[pmmail-list] timeouts

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 04:59:58 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 07 Jan 2001 04:07:07 -0800 (PST), Steve Wendt wrote:

>Version 2.20 seems much more sensitive to network timeouts than 2.10 was...
>My error log quickly fills up with errors when I am downloading stuff.

And, since two copies of this message appeared on this list, you can see the
problem with multiple sends (which I always figured was due to network timeouts)
is still present.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)