[pmmail-list] Filtering problems

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 09:26:10 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 07 Jan 2001 10:36:18 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

>   I have a number of filters, some of which don't work.
>  h.From="info@badil.org"
>  OR h.From="otherisr@actcom.co.il"
>  OR h.To="mail@btselem.org"
>
>  ... but it does not act on messages which clearly fulfill the
>conditions N0. 2 and 3, examplex of their headers being given here:

RTFonlinehelp:
Go to:    Account | Filters | select a filter | Edit | Help
then go down and click on the hot link:  ICSL Reference (about half
way down), scroll down below the graphic and read:

The words AND, OR and NOT may not (underlined) be used in place
of the symbols

Instead of "OR" use    |
and I'm sure it will work for you (I have dozens of similar filters
more complicated and they all have always worked for me).

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"