[pmmail-list] Things we would like fixed!

Leon D. Zetekoff pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:45:12 EST

** Reply to note from "Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr." <jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com> Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:58:21 -0500

Hi Jimmy....Back before the New Year I asked whatever happened to this but I don't think it made it to the mailing
list as I just went scrolling back through (I don't read it on a daily basis).

What's the scoop on this and the other things I brought up (migration from PRM)?

Also, I notice that if I reply to a message and INCLUDE quoting I don't get quoting unless the message already had
it.

I understand there is a new OS/2 beta. Is there a list of what's in it? ALso, when will the Windoze version be
updated as well?

THanx, Leon

> On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:19:53 EST, Leon D. Zetekoff wrote:
>
> >Hi there...
> >
> >Been trying to find time to post finally able to!!!
> >
> >WE have a few things that need to be fixed/implemented in both the OS/2 and Pro Win version.
> >
> >1. A long time ago we requested that PMMAil support migration from PostRoad Mailer 3.0. A few times I have sent
> >in some REXX scripts (that others have done) for the POLARBAR (ex-Jstreet) Mailer. I'm not a REXX person but I
> >think that since PRM is/was such a widely used app that support for this should be there. We have hundreds of
> >folders and thousands of messages that we can not afford to lose.
>
> Migration feature requests for Netscape/2 and PRM have been submitted.
>

> >2. In the Windoze version if I put "/s leonz0.act" as the startup parameter it opens with the mailer AND a
> >compose window that has some corrupted data in it. (Win 98 SE+updates). How can this be resolved?
>

> This should not open a new window unless PMMail was shutdown with a
> message being composed.   This switch opens PMMail and puts the focus
> on leonz0.act . I will test to be sure on a Win98 machine though.
>
> Thanks,
>
> jimmy

"We create solutions..."

Leon D. Zetekoff, N.C.E.  Voice:  561-241-3210
Product Manager           FAX:    561-997-6518
Solution Technology       E-mail: solution@stiscan.com
1101 South Rogers Circle  WWW:    http://www.stiscan.com
Suite 14                  NNTP:   news://news.stiscan.com
Boca Raton, FL 33487