[pmmail-list] Replying to quoted printable messages..

Martyn Drake pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 16:36:56

Hi,

Not sure whether I'm using the correct terminology for this, so please
excuse my ignorance :)  However, it appears that whenever I respond to
certain people that use quoted printable encoding (i.e. paragraphs that
are really one giant long line), PMMail has a bit of a problem
formatting it for reply.  For example:-

> I would propose we go straight to the latest version of MDaemon - can we pick that up from the Internet and pay by credit card or do I need to go to PCWorld to buy the software?

.. is the result I get when replying to a quoted printable message
(sent from Outlook 97).  I think that this only applies to certain
email clients, as 9 times out of 10 everything is formatted just great
upon reply.

Any ideas?

Regards,

	Martyn