[pmmail-list] Things we would like fixed!

Leon D. Zetekoff pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:55:05 EST

** Reply to note from "Bruce Francis" <bfrancis@pobox.com> Mon, 08 Jan 2001 10:20:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi Bruce! Happy New year!

> On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:45:12 EST, Leon D.Zetekoff wrote:
>
> >Also, I notice that if I reply to a message and INCLUDE quoting I don't get quoting unless the message
> already had it.
>
> I don't understand what you're saying.  I've used PMMail for over 5 years now and
> have never had any trouble with quoting.   What are you looking for it to do,
> specifically?

If a message has NOT been quoted before when you reply and say INCLUDE QUOTING there is no quoting. Now this is on
the Professional (Windoze) version. I have not migrated to PMMail under OS/2 since I can't get my PRM stuff
migrated yet.

BTW I did get your other email....will take a day or so to get to it.

THanx. Take care, Leon

"We create solutions..."

Leon D. Zetekoff, N.C.E.  Voice:  561-241-3210
Product Manager           FAX:    561-997-6518
Solution Technology       E-mail: solution@stiscan.com
1101 South Rogers Circle  WWW:    http://www.stiscan.com
Suite 14                  NNTP:   news://news.stiscan.com
Boca Raton, FL 33487