[pmmail-list] 2.2.2030 uploaded

Stein Lokke Tomassen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 22:45:50 +0100

On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 09:29:48 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>This the first beta and is for the most part is fixes and a few very
>needed updates.   There will be more coming soon that will begin most
>of the feature updates.

Has the fix for none-english characters been added? If thats the case, then I
have to report that its still not working correctly. ;-( I was told by your support
team (maybe a year ago by now) that they where working on this know
characters problem, are they still working on it?

The problem is only with these characters (for me though):
ø and Ø

This is the HTML version so that you could actually see the right characters.
The problem is not when the e-mail is formatted as HTML but when as normal
text. I am using Latin 1, which should support Norwegian characters.

Best regards,
Stein

 Real Name.: Stein Lokke Tomassen
 E-mail....: steint@stud.ntnu.no