[pmmail-list] Feature Request

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:08:31 +0100 (MEZ)

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:37:47 +0100 (CET), Henk Hendriks wrote:

>Is it possible to invoke PMMail, say from a REXX script in such a way that PMMail becomes
>maximized or gets started with a new message window opened and a recipient e-mail address
>already entered? I know of the existence of the command line program pmmsend but that is not
>quite the same. Such a feature would allow PMMail to interact with a shared company customer /
>user etc. database. Would be nice, wouldn't it?

Add automatically attaching a file and we could very easily build a
comfortable 'Send to' feature into OS/2.
I think the windows version has this feature already (someone mentioned
here, I don't use Windoze for any serious tasks).

Best regards

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of POTSDAM (Germany)