[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 2.20.2030

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 05:53:15 -0400 (AST)

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:56:56 +0100 (CET), Frank Winkler @home wrote:

>Absolutely! But I already wrote that all one week ago. Here are the symptoms
>again:
>
> - if I assign the WPS object to the 2.20.2030 binary, there is no icon
> - when I try to launch it, it appears in the process list but since there's
>   something it doesn't like I neither get a PM window nor an entry in the
>   window list
> - after killing this orphan process I can start 2.10.2010
>
>Otherwise, I would have posted my experiences with the beta :) ...

can you list again your system level (including fixpaks), any wps or
other enhancers you have running, etc.? Can you try
closing/deinstalling all other software (one item at a time) until
you have only pmmail/2 running to see if you can find a conflict
somewhere? I only ask this of you because the exe seems to run fine
in so many other places.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support