[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 2.20.2030

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:15:38 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:43:23 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany REOS - Munich wrote:

> >>Same result as before :( ... I want to point to the missing icon
> >again!
> >
> >[scratching head]
> >
> >Can you try redownloading again? Sorry. :-(
>
>I already downloaded and installed the beta twice. Is there a new beta
>release in vicinity?

Trevor -- is it possible to get to the beta with an FTP interface ?
   (this will be a lot more fault-tolerant compared to HTTP and will
    go a long way to making all feel better that the entireity of the
    product has been downloaded)

Frank -- you might try downloading the beta again, this time using
   WGET -- wget is very tenacious and you can feel good that you got
   the whole package.    (and until you and BSW can figure out why it
   doesn't install on your machine, I would doubt that the 2nd beta will either)

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"