[pmmail-list] Horrible icons in PMMail/2

Simon Wright pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:35:53 +0100

Hi all:

I've just reinstalled PMMail/2 in the hope of getting OS/2 to
talk to an ISDN line via a router (not yet successful hence why
this message is coming from the NT version). However I find that
my icons are really horrible, looking like a few blotches of B &
W, nothing at all like they should be.

I've downloaded another copy of the file and reinstalled but
same problem. No other apps behave in a similar way and I'm not
running anything odd except NPSWPS (not very odd!) and DragText
v3.

This is using OS/2 v4 FP13 and PMMail/2 2.10.2010.

Thanks for any thoughts . . . .

Simon Wright