[pmmail-list] Folder Arrow Icon Question

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:25:21 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:47:13 -0800, William B. Kendall wrote:

>>Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't work.
>
>Sorry to hear that. I am running PMMail 2.10.100 Professional under
>NT. Perhaps that is the difference.

That could indeed be the problem.  Your response reminded me, however,
that I also access these same PMMail files under Win98 over a network,
so I switched over to that system and tried resetting the folder
options again but unfortunately that didn't work either.<sigh>  Oh
well, I think I'll wait unit the next GA release of PMMail and I'll try
it one more time.  If it still doesn't work, I'll have to wait until I
have a spare hour or two in order to recreate the folder structure,
copy over the messages and revise all the filters.

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com