[pmmail-list] How to sort "canned replies" in popup?

Stefan Kirch pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:59:32 +0100

It seems to me, as if pmmail adds the canned replies in the
popup-menu in the message in the creation-order, i.e. the
canned reply, I created first, is the first one in the popup
and so on.

Because I have a lot of canned replies, it would be very nice,
to have the chance, to modify this oder, so the most important
ones would go up and the other down.
Still better would be, to insert a separator in the popup,
so you can group the canned replies.

Is there a way to change the order with a "work-around"?
Would that also be a nice feature for upcoming updates?

  Steff