[pmmail-list] Corrupted attachments when PGP?

Stefan Kirch pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 07:24:43 +0100

Is there a chance, to have a look at the "corrupted" messages?
If you "View Full Message", does everything looks fine? Did you
try to decrypt the pgp-block with "normal" pgp?

Is the message readable for the recipient and only the attachment
is corrupted?

I often send attachments with pmmail and pgp, but never got
that problem!

  Steff