[pmmail-list] PMMail/2: no attachments in forwarded messages

Frank Winkler - Sun Germany REOS - Munich pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:54:30 +0100 (MET)

 >Seems to work here?  But this does remind me of something that annoys
 >me - when you forward a message with an attachment, you don't know
 >there is an attachment unless you resize the attachment viewing area.
 >I have this normally set to no size - which is what I want unless
 >there is something there.  For incoming mail this works as expected,
 >and for outgoing mail I resize this when I need to add something.  But
 >if there is something already there (i.e. when I forward a message
 >with an attachment), I want to know it is there!  I have accidently
 >included attachments in forwarded messages in the past...

Absolutely correct but this issue was already discussed some time ago. I
think Trevor finally agreed that we currently have to deal with bug in
the window layout :) ...

Regards

Frank Winkler                             frank.winkler@germany.sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Remote Admin Center
Sonnenallee 1                                   Voice +49 89 46008.2755
85551 Heimstetten - Germany                       Fax +49 89 46008.2740