[pmmail-list] How to sort "canned replies" in popup?

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:03:12 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:59:32 +0100, Stefan Kirch wrote:

>Because I have a lot of canned replies, it would be very nice,
>to have the chance, to modify this oder, so the most important
>ones would go up and the other down.

Easy to workaround right now.  If you're not familiar with
the directory structure, go to your PMMail home directory.
Notice that all of your accounts in PMMail have directory
names ending in   .ACT     Change to the account directory
that you're interested in, and change to the CREPLIES
directory.  There you'll see a CREPLIES.LST and several
CRP*.TXT files.

Edit the CREPLIES.LST file for the desired order you want.

(I haven't tried but it surely looks like you might be able to
create the separators you want also.... )

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"