[pmmail-list] Problem doing "send page/link" from IE5.50 / Win2K

Mark Paulus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:08:59 -0700

I'm using PMmail Pro under win2K, and when I click on
File->Send->page by email or link by email, I get a pop-up
window with a title of Microsoft Outlook, and the text says
"Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot
fulfill the mesaging request.  Please run Microsoft Outlook and set
it as the default mail client".  Now, if I had wanted to use Outlook,
I would have used outlook.  I don't want to use Outlook, I want to
use PMMail.

Anyway, I have gone into IE and under Tools->Internet Options->
Program, I have set PMMail 2000 as my default E-Mail program,
but that doesn't seem to be the culprit.  Anyone have any clues
about this one??

Thanks.