[pmmail-list] Sounds when all mail is received

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:25:52 -0500

Hello Bob,

There are two way you can do this in the Windows version.

1.  Have a sound file played as a new mail notification.
     This selection is in Account --> Properties --> Preferences

2.  Have a filter kick off a sound file whenever a specific criteria is
met.  As the action for your filter choose 'Play Sound' and then give
it the filepath to your wav file.

Thanks,

jimmy