[pmmail-list] Running Rexx Exit Procedures

Skip Huffman pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:15:20 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:14:01 -0500 (EST), John Wirt wrote:

>I would like to run a Rexx CMD file as an exit procedure in PMMail
>for WIndows. Is there a version of Rexx for WIndows that works? By
>works I mean it is possible to load the REXX.DLLS into memory so that
>they don't have to be called by the exit procedure.

I belive regina will do that.  BTW, "REXX exits" do not need to
be written in rexx, that feature is simply a user exit utility.
You can write your code in anything you are comfortable with.
An administration, like a machine, does not create.  It
carries on.
-- Saint-Exupery