[pmmail-list] sick of 2.20.2030 - where are the real important features?

rotijohn@mailandnews.com pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 13:57:33 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:13:44 -0500 (EST), Samuel Audet wrote:

>There are many small features, vewy small features that should be
>implemented, but PMMail is basically dead... OS/2 software is just
>vegetating... I don't blame you guys.
>
>--
>Samuel Audet <guardia@cam.org>
>http://www.cam.org/~guardia/

If that were the case, what should be the platform/software OS/2 users
should consider next?  Please note that I'm not deliberately setting up
a flamebait, just honestly enquiring as I've been pondering the
implications of just such a possibility for some time myself.

I'd be very interested to know your opinion in this matter.  Feel free
to reply via email and off-list if you wish.

Best Regards,

JR