[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 06:28:55 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:21:13 +0100, Stefan Kirch wrote:

> >On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:36:47 +0100, Stefan Kirch wrote:
> >

> >1. On encrypting as standard procedure or configuring it in the
> >address book:
>
> [snip]
>
> >  I don't see an option to "Encrypt every message". But, I have to
> >admit, that I did not yet use the built-in PGP functionality of
> >PMMail, neither on OS/2 nor on Windows.

   In the mean time, I had a look at it and I think that PMMail
should encrypt by default any message to a recipient, where a key is
known for, unless a switch in the address book (or "disable key")
prevents it.

   So similar to my old PGPREXX package did..

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de