[pmmail-list] sick of 2.20.2030 - where are the real important features?

Ken Diehl pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:19:54 -0500

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:11:28 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

>   BTW, by setting up different accounts for different roles you
>assume as a business partner or a personal friend, you can already
>now configure different signatures for these different kinds of
>relationship.
>
>   Just set up a hugging account, and another, accounting one working
>around it...

Actually that's a good idea I hadn't thought about.

After thinking about though, I'd have to move all my old files to a new
account.  IIRC that one has been discussed at length also.  Oh well,
still a good idea for a new setup ...

Ken Diehl, PhD, PE
Director of Engineering Programs
211 Deloach Hall
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
Voice:  (910) 962-4079
FAX:    (910) 962-4193