[pmmail-list] sick of 2.20.2030 - where are the real important features?

Robert Dahlem pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:03:02 +0100

Frank,

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:27:47 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany REOS
- Munich wrote:

>From my point of view, the main advantage of the current solution is
>that you can easily change the signature during the mail being
>composed.
>This would be much more complicated if the signature was shown in a
>WYSIWYG manner.

I disagree: it seems to be not too complicated to have an attachment area
where one can d&d files to (and even remove them later :-) So how about an
additional signature area between the message text and the attachement
area? LMB to edit signature (ask before saving), RMB to choose another
signature ...

Regards,
        Robert

Robert.Dahlem@gmx.net           Fax +49-69-432647

Sent using PMMail (http://www.pmmail2000.com) - fast, decent, email
software; far better than Outlook. Try it sometime.