[pmmail-list] sick of 2.20.2030 - where are the real important features?

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:32:51 +0100 (CET)

Hi Robert !

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:03:02 +0100, Robert Dahlem wrote:

 >>From my point of view, the main advantage of the current solution is
 >>that you can easily change the signature during the mail being
 >>composed.
 >>This would be much more complicated if the signature was shown in a
 >>WYSIWYG manner.
 >
 >I disagree: it seems to be not too complicated to have an attachment area
 >where one can d&d files to (and even remove them later :-) So how about an
 >additional signature area between the message text and the attachement
 >area? LMB to edit signature (ask before saving), RMB to choose another
 >signature ...

Please don't! If we did so I wouldn't be able to see the real message in the
bunch of window parts hanging around. But concerning the attachment area I'd
appreciate to see this working properly for queued messages - see the
corresponding thread.
I absolutely prefer the current way which just shows the name of the sig
instead of wasting some lines for redundant information that I know by heart.

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.180
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.199