[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

John Bridges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:13:59 -0800

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:01:01 +0100, Stefan Kirch wrote:

>The problem for me (and I think for a lot of other PMMail-users) is,
>that only a small part of the people, I send emails to have a pgp-key.
>Some of the use SMime, most of them have nothing - and they really don't
>know the word "PGP" or something similar.
>Because they are "small" employees, it's mostly not possible for them
>to generate a private key - and the really don't want to do something
>like that.

Wait it minute here, are you saying you get PGP'd mail from people who don't
know the word "PGP"?

I don't think I made myself clear.

I said the PGP button should be clicked by default WHEN REPLYING TO A PGP'D
MESSAGE.