[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:06:21

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:35:06, Paul Hodges wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:43:09 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany
>REOS - Munich wrote:
>
>>  Sure? Is there really no way to get the sources and include PMINews into
>>  the BSW development?
>
>Stardock don't have the sole right to hand it over.  If Bob and Icon
>gave permission, I am sure that Stardock would not refuse; the
>situation is not like Object Desktop which is their own code.

I've tried to get some response out of BoB about this, sum total up to
now = zero.

Perhaps BSW will get a better response, I assume they still have
contact. Stardock are easy to reach.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails