[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 05:57:57 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:43:09 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany REOS - Munich wrote:

The only way that could happen would be for someone to track down Bob or Ike, and be able to convince them to sell/give the source code of
PMINews to BSW ...

Trying to talk to Brad Wardell I don't think would get you any where ...
His primary focus these days is with Object Desktop for NT ... and he's taken so much grief about Stardock's stance with regard to OS2 I doubt
he'd want to take the time and effort to do this for the OS2 community ...

It doesn't matter too much to me as I use ProNews/2 ...
But I have to admit that a combination of PMMail and PMINews would be a powerful package to offer potential eCS users ... both corporate and
personal ... providing of course that some "issues" with PMINews could be corrected ...

IMO ...

Greg