[pmmail-list] Features I like to see in the next release of PMMail..

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:50:03 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:55:28 +1100 (EDT), Graham wrote:

>I Use the OS/2 version
>
>I would like to be able to specify a signature for each  Address Book.  I guess most
>of us would have address books for
>friends
>professional
>
>etc..
>
>the ability to have a 'default signature' for each address book/group  would be
>great!  Saves me  embarrassment when I accidentally sign a group e mail out to
>professional group with my default 'friendly' signature!

What if the same address is in more than one address book? (ie copied or
shadowed) Which signature would get used?

Maybe you should have no default signature. An unsigned message would be
better than the wrong signature. The only /real/ solution to your request
is to tie a signature to a specific address. This would require adding a
field to the address book that some users object to changing.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris