[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:32:21

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 05:58:25 -0800, John Bridges wrote:

>Is there any way to browse public keys or remove a public key?

Not that I can see, also the first key for an address is always used
for encryption, so you can't yet choose which key to encrypt to. I've
moaned about this for years.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails