[pmmail-list] Message marker

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:56:30 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:43:46, Xav wrote:

>Is there any option in PMMail to mark a message ?    Specifically,
>there are messages I would like to mark as being worthy of retention
>(by my criteria) e.g. they answer a point for me.   I would like to be
>able to indicate which messages these are by having the option to mark
>them in the message list (and save them from deletion).

I have set up a couple of manual filters to flag a message as being
high priority or low priority, which marks them with a red dot or a
blue dot respectively.  When I have a message I want to flag, I RMB on
it, click on Apply Manual Filters and then select the priority filter I
want to mark the message with.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com